Therapeutic Areas Main Article
Daiichi Sankyo currently accepts requests for CME/Non-CME programs in the following therapeutic areas:
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (HR-MDS)
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphomas
- Tenosynovial giant cell tumor (TGCT)
- Other investigational science observed within Daiichi Sankyo’s Cancer Enterprise pipeline (particularly for Non-CME grants)
- Daiichi Sankyo’s investigational Breakthrough Science pipeline (particularly for Non-CME grants)
This list is regularly evaluated and updated as necessary. Daiichi Sankyo reserves the right to modify, revise or delete therapeutic areas of interest at any time without notice.
Daiichi Sankyo is aware of the growing need for support. Many more requests are received than can be funded, and we regret that we cannot accommodate every request. Every request receives a fair review, but in return we ask that you evaluate whether your request fits within our guidelines for submission.