CME/Non-CME funding requests are accepted for review on an ongoing basis, and can be submitted at any time. Requests must be received a minimum of 60 days before the first activity start date.
The requester is required to:
- Complete the online Funding Request Application
Attach the following documents electronically while completing the online Funding Request Application:
- Funding Request Letter clearly specifying how the funding will be used in PDF
- Budget Proposal
- Signed W-9 by Payee Organization
When submitting an online application, please be sure that all forms are accurately completed and that all required documents are provided electronically. Any missing or incorrect information may result in delays or rejection of applications.
- Review the Requirements
- Complete application online: Attach the Required Documentation
- Complete Funding Request Application for CME or Non-CME Grant
- Required Attachments
- Itemized Budget on the Daiichi Sankyo Approved Template
- IRS Form W-9 Tax Identification Number and Certification (W-8BEN for foreign entities)
- Letter of Request
- Agenda or Topics
- Notification of Decision
- A confirmation email with an identification number will be sent to you within three (3) business days of a completed submission.
- Once the review process is complete, email notification with the final determination will be sent to the Contact listed on the application.
- If approved, a separate email with instructions for completing the Letter of Agreement will be sent to the Contact listed on the application.
- Reconciliation of the Program is required within ninety (90) days of the program end date. Failure to provide reconciliation documentation may preclude the provider from receiving additional education funding.
- An email will be sent to the Contact on the application with instructions for completing the Reconciliation Impact Report
- Required Documentation:
- Reconciled Budget Detail using the approved Daiichi Sankyo template
- Outcomes data concerning the measured effectiveness of a completed (live and/or enduring) CME program or event (e.g., pre- and post-test scores, participant surveys) should be provided following program completion
- Upon receipt and review of the completed budget by the OG&E, all unused funds must be returned to Daiichi Sankyo at the mailing address below:
Mailing Address for Refunds (THIS NEEDS TO BE INDENTED, BUT NO BULLET)
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Office of Grants and Education
211 Mt. Airy Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920-2311
- Open Payment Information (Sunshine Reporting): When applicable, the provision of information related to all payments or transfers of value made to U.S. physicians or covered recipients, as applicable, is required to be submitted to DSI within 30 days of each payment.